Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Letting the side down

Gosh no post from me today yet, let alone multiple posts.

Here is a quick one before I go to bed. I wrote about Juanita Nielsen some time ago, in fact twice.
Here and here.

And there were two comments posted on one of the posts yesterday that are of interest to those interested. I don't believe that Sir Robert Askin was involved, but I have nothing to base this on. The case ought to be opened by the permanent corruption inquiry or whatever it is called in NSW.

Here are the quick links to some more reading.

http://www.henrythornton.com and put Nielsen into the search box.

http://thenelsonconspiracy.blogspot.com/

http://sydney.indymedia.org.au/story/juanita-nielsen-silent-conspiracy

Hope all that works. I am so tired.

7 comments:

  1. Interesting links. I hope that whatever really happened can be finally judged with transparency and honestly examined. People can be so scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bit of a read LiD. Doesn't the whole thing need re-opening before everyone who can remember is dead. PS Noticed on one of my original posts a comment by Livv.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God. I think they will need to hold seances to get any testimony.

    Ah, that was me before I got my shiny new monikor from that Andrew Highriser.;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nifty Nev is still around. I bet he knows heaps.

    Shiny new moniker from me? Don't quite get that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, but he doesn't want to spoil the mystery.

    The moniker thing? Oh, it's no big deal...it seemed funny at the time...I was referring to LiD and how Livv just didn't stick . I think you quite sensibly coined the LiD abbreviation first. Only you didn't know I was Livv so the whole thing is a little crap under close examination. Clear as mud. Why did I try to explain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, you have a new one LiD.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darn it. Now I have to get all my cards printed again.;)

    ReplyDelete